Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday Photo Bomb!


Happy Good Friday!

We thought it would be fun to share some of our favorite photos with you today. 




Katey's Picks:


Look I have a belly too! 

Photo  by Moments Forever Photography

Me and my girls! 

Photo by Moments Forever Photography


Really?! You had to lay next to me?





She was fooling around and I kept snapping pictures, and when I snapped this one, it was the perfect moment! 





Sarah's Picks:

This is probably my favorite picture of me and the hubs :) 


2006 in Mexico


The day we closed on our first house!

Our teeny, tiny house.


The day my girl was born. 

Best day ever. Besides the labor part.


One of my favorite's of Liza and maybe the best picture I have ever taken. If you're good with a camera, don't laugh at me :)
4 months old 
This is one of my all time favorites. This is my brother coming home from boot camp with my niece. She caused quite a scene at the airport running to her daddy!  

Seriously, how cute is this!? And that's our grandmother in the background.
She gave me my height ;)

Here are a few YouTube videos that Katey found and thought you might enjoy!

Reflections of Breastfeeding
In honor of Good Friday

and here are a few videos that Liza is obsessed with lately :)

I'm Elmo and I Know It
Chicka Chicka Boom Boom


We hope that you have a wonderful Easter weekend with lots of candy and family!

XOXO Katey & Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment